Sunday, December 30, 2007

Playing with our toys

Garrett and I are staying up late tonight so that we won't be as sleepy when we try to stay up for New Year's tomorrow night. Garrett probably would be staying up anyway playing with his Christmas present. I broke down this year and bought him a Playstation. I still worry that it's going to rot his brain because that was always Mom's reason for not buying us one when we were younger. Doesn't he look a little too mesmerized?

I'm kind of sad that I only have one more week of break left, but I'm also excited for my new classes. I'm just trying to get as many things done as possible before school starts and I can't really make it to the store. Garrett's teasing me because I'm putting together Valentine's stuff so early. I told him that if I don't get it done now, it probably won't get done. Mostly I'm just trying to occupy my mind while I'm waiting for grades to come out.

Garrett is really excited for his last semester. He gets to take two theater classes to finish up his minor, which should be pretty fun. I'm jealous because while I'm studying Property, he'll be going to plays. I've already started to plan his graduation party. And I think now it's definitely time to go to bed (By the way, isn't it irritating when people spell "definitely" "definately"-that's my pet peeve this week). So good night! Except Grandma and Grandpa; for you it's probably good morning.

1 comments:

Jake and Shannon Box said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog. It just made my day to see your comment and better yet your fun blog. I'm bummed Garrett never played his guitar at Christmas. Tell him he could always bring it for Jake's birthday tomorrow.