Back to studying, back to the job search and back to no more free time. Isn't it strange that I kind of missed all this work during the break? But now that school has started again, I just want a couple more days off. Especially when we had such a fun break.
On January 1st, we celebrated the fish's first birthday. We brought them home last new year's day for good luck. They must've worked because last year went pretty well. I hope they'll bring us as much luck this year. Happy Birthday, Chester and Oscar!
Speaking of birthdays, we celebrated Garrett's brother, Jake's birthday yesterday with Garrett's family. We were talking about how old we all are, and Garrett thought it was hilarious that I couldn't remember how old he was. I figured it out, but it seems like the years just fly by, so sometimes it's hard for me to keep track. I take solace in the fact that when Garrett turns 30, I'll only be 26. Of course, if he tells me he's 29, I'll probably believe it for a while. I suppose time marches on, whether we're ready for it or not. Ready or not, here Garrett and I come into 2008. Bring it on!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Back to School
Posted by Sarah and Garrett at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You've inspired me, MY Oscar needs a birthday too!
Glad you're surviving Sarah. I'm sure that I'll see you by summer if this semester is as crazy as I have a feeling it'll be...
Post a Comment