First of all, I am so so so glad that finals are over!!! I hope they went fine, and I don't want to think about them ever again. It was all so draining, plus I've had to hurry and make all my Christmas preparations this week. That has not been fun, and every neighbor who brings over another plate of treats just adds to my guilt. I have finally put together some treats for the neighbors, so hopefully Garrett and I can get them out before we get any more treats from our overly generous neighbors.
In other fabulous news, Garrett and I had our fifth anniversary on the 17th. I can't believe we've been married for so long. It doesn't seem like it has been that long at all, so I guess we must be pretty happy because time has certainly flown. By the way, I just want everyone to know that I have the best husband ever. After I finished my last final on Monday at about 4pm, Garrett surprised me with a one hour massage at the Grand America Spa. It was a perfect way to unwind after three weeks of nothing but studying. We had dinner and spent the night just across the street at Little America. It was a great anniversary, even though it makes me feel really old when I tell people that Garrett and I have been married for 5 years. Hooray!
Now we're getting ready for the holidays and looking forward to seeing friends and family. I only have a few law school things to do over the break to be ready for the spring semester (one book to read, one resume to perfect, one cover letter to write, one summer job to find), so hopefully once I get all the cards made, the presents wrapped and all the other obligatory Christmas chores done, I'll have a little time to rest. Happy Holidays!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Time flies...
Posted by Sarah and Garrett at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi! Yay for the massage! Merry Christmas!!!
Hey guys! Looks like fun. Happy New Year. I can't figure out if I can upload the video of Lanna, so I'll send her home with a disc.
Love ya, Daddy-o
Post a Comment