This adorable little guy is the result of my very first attempt at creating a sock monkey. I love him, but he was not easy to make. I think from now on I'll try to stick to non-furry monkeys.
Other than monkey-making, Garrett and I have mostly been studying a lot and not seeing each other a lot. I think we'll have to plan something fabulous for Valentine's day because although the phrase two ships passing in the night sounds poetic, it really isn't a fun way to see your spouse during the week. Basically, he's asleep when I leave for school, and I'm asleep when he gets home from work. So if anyone has any fun Valentine's ideas, let me know!
I also start my watercolor class this week. My sanity started to slowly slip away when law school began taking over my life. In an effort to preserve some of the little sanity I have left, I have signed up for a watercolor class. This will be a good break from the endless studying and I will get a chance to use all my painting stuff that has been gathering dust in the closet.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Monkey business
Posted by Sarah and Garrett at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Very cute Monkey!!!! You should make me one that's fuzzy!!! :) It looks so soft and cuddly. Maybe we can exchange ideas... I'll help with the little booties and you can teach me the Monkey.
I hope you two did something fun for Valentine's - I just laughed at the "two ships passing in the night" comment. JP started his investment banking job half way into my 1L year, I think our record was 6 days of sleeping next to each other at night, but not ever being awake at the same time. Our communication was purely through phone and email - a long distance relationship, while sleeping in the same bed! I guess the cuddling counts for something.
And that monkey is Adorable.
Sarah, I LOVE that monkey! I'm also glad you signed up for a watercolor class. I bet that'll be a nice break, and I think I remember you really enjoying that kind of thing. Good for you Sarah. :)
Post a Comment