This was the view from outside our apartment on Monday. It snowed all day long, and hasn't melted away yet. It really is starting to look a lot like Christmas, hopefully it will stay that way until the 25th. I love the snow, especially when I don't have to go out in it. I like to be cozy and warm inside the house and look at the snow from the window. Fortunately, since it's finals time, I've pretty much holed myself up inside the apartment, cozy in my pj's, wrapped up in a blanket, studying my guts out and gazing out the window. I hope everyone else is enjoying it too, and I can't wait until finals are over so Garrett and I can mess up that perfect snowfall by making a happy snow couple. So in the meantime, let it snow!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Let It Snow!
Posted by Sarah and Garrett at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
isn't the first 'real' snow fall beautiful? we really missed you guys sunday and wish garrett could have been in the circle...we'll hope for the next one!!!
thanks for the desserts, your awesome!
Post a Comment