Check out my very first knitting project ever! One of my law school buddies started a knitting club, so a bunch of us decided it would be fun to squeeze in learning a new skill between studying and writing million-page term papers. Here's the result of my endeavors: a berry blue-tiful blueberry hat. Don't worry, it's NOT for me. Even though it's adorable, I'd look pretty goofy sporting this baby around the law library. I'm hoping it will fit the cute little noggin of a sister of mine (the Lanna-B of course, I don't think it would look any better in the Pharmacy School). Now if only I could work up the mad skills to make some matching mittens. Maybe next year...for now I'll stick to the easy stuff.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Mad Knitting Skills
Posted by Sarah and Garrett at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It looks awesome!! I need to learn to purl so I can make Jim's hat!!
Wow, impressive!! That is a really cute hat, and I'm sure it will keep Lanna's little head very warm. Good job!
Post a Comment