Thursday, November 20, 2008

Super late Halloween photos!

Please forgive the super late Halloween photos! It wasn't a really big holiday for us this year because Garrett had to work, but I had a great time hanging out with family. This cute, scary Lanna-animal decided to monkey around on the monkey bars by our apartment. I caught her right after she answered Mom (who said it was time to leave the playground) with a big Nooooo!


She was pretty intimidating, slinking around the Village. Her aunt made her this adorable outfit and she was warm, cute and fuzzy in it all evening. We never quite figured out what kind of fancy Lanna-animal she was, but she looked so fun in her costume.


Here she is making a scary Halloween face as we left to visit Heather up at the pharmacy. Isn't she terrifying?


Trick or treat! Give me some yummy vitamins to eat! Actually all the people at the pharmacy loved having Lanna come trick or treat, and they had some yummy candy ready for her. Now if they could only cure her of all the fuzzy yellow fur she seems to have growing all over her!


Even Toby joined in the Halloween fun. He's such a funny little bumblebee!


I just realized I don't have any pictures of me in my I-was-too-lazy-to-figure-out-a-Halloween-costume-so-Mom-bailed-me-out-with-this-pumpkin shirt. Maybe next year we'll do some more fun things for Halloween, but the best part was sharing the left over trick-or-treat candy and watching scary movies with Garrett on the weekend. Somehow it just isn't Halloween without hearing those magic words, "Here's Johnny!" Thank you, Jack Nicholson, for making our belated Halloween appropriately scary.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures! It's okay to have a late Halloween... it's better than no Halloween!!