Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Happy Anniversary!


I can't believe Garrett and I have actually been married for SIX years! They've gone by so quickly, it really doesn't feel like it's been that long at all. In the past year, Garrett has graduated, we went hiking in Arches, spent 10 weeks apart while I studied in Costa Rica, and now we're about to celebrate another Christmas together. The time has gone by so quickly!

We had a great day celebrating. We went to Bolt 3D at the Gateway. It was such a cute movie, and 3D movies are so fun. Then we had dinner and spent the night at Little America. Garrett gave me a beautiful pearl necklace and perfume. Yay! He picks such great gifts. I gave him a book about WASPs in WWII and a Marlon Brando movie he's had his eye on. We had such a great time, and I can't wait to see where we'll be in another six years!

1 comments:

Kristy Carpenter said...

Six years??? Crazy! Congrats!!