Garrett and I had a great Valentine's Day this year. Also a very laid back one. Because Valentine's was on a Sunday this year, we kind of spread our Valentine's celebration out over Friday and Saturday. Garrett had to work Friday night, but when he got home from work, he brought me some beautiful flowers and yummy heart-shaped chocolate covered marshmallows. Isn't he sweet? That morning I had a doctor's appointment where I ended up have a mole incised, so I wasn't having the best day (think lots of pain, bleeding and stitches that looked like mutant whiskers on my face). When he got home, I started crying because he totally made my day.
On Saturday, we got up early and celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday at Garrett's parent's house. It was so much fun seeing our cute nieces and nephews! We took a great Valentine's Day nap that afternoon, then Garrett revealed my Valentine's gifts. He bought me this lovely purse (my favorite color!):
And also this great spoon bracelet from etsy:
My hubby has such good taste! For Garrett's Valentine's present, I chose three seasons of Garrett's favorite tv show, Get Smart. He loves it! We've been watching episodes ever since.
For dinner, we went to one of our favorite casual dinner restaurants, Red Lobster. Their biscuits are so yummy! And Garrett really loves the crab linguini. I love eating pretty much all underwater creatures. Yum! We had such a fun Valentine's day. I'm so glad I've got such a great guy to spend it with.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Sarah and Garrett at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sounds like you had a great celebration. Garret has terrific taste.
Post a Comment